vrijdag 20 november 2009

Fallschirmjaeger Kompanie, the basic platoons

Here some pictures of my German Fallschirmjaeger Kompanie, on the pics you can see the Kompanie HQ standing in the back, with their mortar and schreck teams.

on the left and the right of them are my German Objective Markers

in front of them are A Platoon and B Platoon of my Fallschirmjaeger Kompanie, both full platoons consisting of 10 stands with a panzerfaust upgrade.






Here some pictures of my German Fallschirmjaeger Kompanie, on the pics you can see the Kompanie HQ standing in the back, with their mortar and schreck teams.

on the left and the right of them are my German Objective Markers

in front of them are A Platoon and B Platoon of my Fallschirmjaeger Kompanie, both full platoons consisting of 10 stands with a panzerfaust upgrade.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten